UV arm sleeve
|Size||S, M, L, XL|
|Color||Black, red, white, blue or can be customized|
|Function||Protect arm, keep warm and safe|
|Superiority||1.Concise 2.Flexible 3.Durable 4.Comfortable|
|1.The elastic arm sleeve provides support to you|
|2.Helps to support elbow|
|3.Comfortable to wear|
|4.Elastic design won’t affect your movement|
|5.The good compression can make your elbow covered completely|
|6.It provides comfort, superior flexibility and durability for daily wear|
The first function of this arm sleeve is to provide pressure and reduce swelling: the second is to restrict activities and allow injured parts to recuperate. It is designed to protect elbows from being injured and wear soft cushions or hard shells. In order to reduce the weight of the equipment, we designed this arm sleeve to be lighter, more beautiful, convenient and practical. In fact, there are really many uses for wearing this arm sleeves in sports, not just because they look cool as it is normally seen in national basketball association.
1. The arm sleeve can protect the arm in an all-round way, improve the stability of the swing of the arm, and make the arm muscles of the teenagers not easy to be injured under violent exercise.
2. The arm sleeve can maintain the tightness of the arm muscles. Wearing a guard arm will create a sense of pressure on the surface of the human skin, prevent muscle tremors, and increase blood circulation on the surface of the skin. This tightness will support muscle strength and improve athletic performance.
3. Arm sleeve can keep the arm temperature. The maintenance of temperature can ensure that the energy of the arm is not easily lost. The arm guard can also keep warm when going out in winter.
4. Wear arm sleeves to prevent skin abrasions, scratches, and scratches. If it is a guard arm with an anti-collision pad at the elbow, it can also prevent bumps and falls.
5. The arm sleeve also has a sun protection function. Outdoor sports under the intense sunlight in summer can effectively reduce the skin damage index of ultraviolet rays.